Nelumbo Botaniks has extensive experience in co-coordinating and delivering training in Horticulture (Hort), Cultural Heritage, Eco-tourism and Conservation and Land Management (CALM) in Northern Australia. Delivery has mainly focused on 'on country' training at the community level in remote Northern Territory and Cape York, Far North Queensland.
For inquires relating to training:
Dr Nicholas Smith
10A Trenerry Street
Aldinga Beach South Australia 5173
Mobile: +61 (0) 43222416
The following training related services are offered:
• Applied Horticulture,Conservation and Land Management, and Cultural Heritage training and assessment (accredited and skill sets)
• Development of student and trainer resource guides
• Sourcing of funds for training
• Establishment of collaborative training programs between traditional owners, NGO's and government agencies.
• Connections with ethical Registered Training Organisations (RTO's).
• Provision of cultural heritage training for staff
• Provision of ongoing coaching and student support
• Advice, support and training in Indigenous Knowledge storage systems
Training session in Horticulture at Milingimbi, NE Arnhem Land.
© NELUMBO BOTANIKS 2014
Training in CALM at Ramingining, NE Arnhem Land.